1. A. G. Boudouvis "Computational Analysis with
the Finite Element Method", Lecture Notes, National
Technical University of Athens, Athens, 1992 (In Greek).
5. A. G. Boudouvis "Engineering analysis of chemical vapor deposition processes." In Surface Properties and Engineering of Complec Intermetallics. Book Series on Complex Metallic Alloys - Vol. 3, E. Belin-Ferré, Ed. (World Scientific, Singapore, 2010).
4. A. G. Yiotis, A. K. Stubos, A. G. Boudouvis, I. N. Tsimpanogiannis and Y. C. Yortsos "Modeling of drying processes in pore networks." In Mathematics in Industry. Volume 8: Progress in Industrial Mathematics at ECMI 2004, A. Di Bucchianico et al., Eds. (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Germany, 2006).
3. A. G. Yiotis, A. K. Stubos, A. G. Boudouvis, I. N. Tsimpanogiannis
and Y. C. Yortsos "Pore network modelling of isothermal drying
in porous media." In Upscaling Multiphase Flow
in Porous Media. From Pore to Core and Beyond, D.
B. Das and S. M. Hassanizadeh, Eds. (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Germany,
2. T. C. Xenidou, A. G. Boudouvis and N. C. Markatos "Modeling
of reaction and transport in chemical vapor deposition: predictions
of growth and uniformity of tin oxide films." In Modelling
Fluid Flow "The state of the art", pp. 139-151, J.
Vad et al., Eds. (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Germany, 2004).
1. A. G. Boudouvis and L. E. Scriven "Explicitly vectorized
frontal routine for hydrodynamic stability and bifurcation analysis
by Galerkin/finite element methods." In Supercomputer
Applications, pp. 197-213, R. W. Numrich, Ed. (Plenum
Press, New York, 1985).
Also published as University of Minnesota Supercomputer Institute
Research Report #84/1.